About Killarney Technology Innovation Centre – KTI
Founding Organisations and Board Structure
The KTI Centre was funded and is supported by the following organisations:
Kerry County Council, Enterprise Ireland, KATE Killarney Ltd., South Kerry Development Partnership Ltd., Kerry LEO, The Pretty Polly Trust, Killarney Town Council, Killarney Chamber of Tourism and Commerce.
The KTI Board has representatives from a number of our supporting organisations.
Current Board members:
- Sean Counihan, Chairman.
- Tomas Hayes, Kerry Local Enterprise Office.
- Angela McAllen, Kerry County Council.
- John Breen, Kerry County Council.
- Sarah Flaherty, Institute of Technology Tralee.
- Noel Spillane, South Kerry Development Partnership.
- Bill Thorne, Entrepreneur.
- Michael Coghlan, Killarney Chamber of Tourism and Commerce.
Sean Counihan – KTI Board Chairman